Price incl. 19% MwSt (based on the country of delivery DE) plus Shipping costs
Delivery time is usually 2 working days to Germany or pickup by the customer
Shipping costs are calculated on the basis of the shopping cart and shipping address.
Promotion: Directly from the manufacturer
It’s true that a roof box is not the most important thing for holiday planning. However, it makes a holiday comfortable and safe. With this small description, we will try to sum up our over 25 years of experience. The no.1 for roof boxes made of fibreglass worldwide – leading through quality!
Your Mobila team
The Malibu Jumbo XL roof box is a modern and very stable fibreglass roof box (GRP) that is equipped with all the clever product characteristics. Ideal for surfing and other holidays: it is ideal for the transport of surf equipment, but also for ski equipment or other luggage.
The Malibu Jumbo XL is available in a sleek glossy white. For a small fee you can order the Malibu Jumbo in glossy black, glossy grey and glossy silver. Accessories: All Inclusive roof box.
Made of fibreglass. Exclusive roof box. Only from Mobila. This roof box has no recesses for the carrying inserts. The minimum distance of the rear attachment to the end of the roof box is 73 cm. The provided installation area between the roof beams is 84-142 cm.
However, it can easily be extended to its full length, as the bottom portion is specifically reinforced.
The roof box automatically opens from behind upwards, and can easily be loaded from the back and sides. This is the only safe way to be on the road at high speeds! It has two front screwed NIROSTA stainless steel hinges, inside two pneumatic springs, and at the rear three clamps made from NIROSTA stainless steel to prevent sudden opening of the box. Unrivalled theft protection is thereby automatically integrated.
Malibu Jumbo XL approx. 1500 l
This big roof box is ideal for surfers, whose equipment includes 8 masts (length < 285 cm), 6 – 8 booms and 12 – 15 sails or several Boards (<285 cm). There is also enough space for small items. The roof box is prepared to transport surfboards on the cover. Depending on the distribution of gravity, the pneumatic springs will automatically lift surfboards of up to 20 kg.
- The surfboard racks as an option and can be ordered separately
- Manufactured from fibreglass
- Nirosta stainless steel fittings included
- Nirosta stainless steel mounting kit included (u-handles 8,7 x 7 cm)
- Nirosta stainless steel T-adapters are included
- Glossy nano-coating and sealing included
- Completely UV resistant
- Roof box is lockable
- 2 strong pneumatic springs
- Aerodynamic, torsion-resistant
- Suitable for all vehicles and vehicle systems. Carrying tube length at least 110 cm (please indicate type of car and roof rack when ordering)
- Variable mounting (smooth base)
- Dimensions: approx. 290 x 120 x 45 cm (maximum internal length is approx. 285 cm)
- Only 41 kg Weight
- 150 kg carrying capacity