1 Conclusion of the contract
2. Identity of the contracting partner
3. Storing of personal data
4. area of application
5. Conclusion of the contract
6 Return costs when exercising the right of withdrawal
7 Right of revocation
8 Prices and deliveries, invoice, payment options
(2) The Mobila GmbH assumes for all roof boxes, which are marketed by MOBILA under the name SURF LINE BOX or Box.2000, a guarantee (guarantee) of 5 years on materials and workmanship compared to the registered in the account buyer (first time buyers) from date of purchase. MOBILA accepts during the warranty period defects in materials and workmanship, either by repairing the damaged parts or replaced (depends on the assessment of MOBILA from), without calculating the costs incurred to the first purchaser. The exclusions listed below must be observed. The first buyer has to bear the costs incurred for the return of the product cost. For the processing of the damage the original invoice is submitted.(3) The guarantee will not apply to damage caused outside the influence of MOBILA; this includes, inter alia, misuse of the product, overloading or assembly and use not in accordance with the MOBILA assembly instructions, guidelines and safety requirements. The warranty does not interfere with damage caused by accidents, storm damage, unlawful use of the vehicle or by existing damage on the vehicle to which the MOBILA roof box was mounted, arise. Excluded are damages due to incorrect installation of the previously assembled roof carrier. MOBILA is not liable for damage caused by improper securing of the load, that is, are different as recommended by MOBILA, emerged. During the warranty period, the original purchaser is entitled to repair or replacement of damaged MOBILA product. All subsequent and additional damage is excluded from this warranty. Damage to the vehicle, to the cargo or other people and assets are also excluded from this warranty. Any use and installation of the roof box on your vehicle in strong winds at your own risk.
(4) The above provisions restrict neither the rights of the original purchaser in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions, nor does it affect the rights against MOBILA which the purchase agreement was concluded. This is especially true for warranty claims which remain at large.
(5) The rights in case of defects of the goods shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(6) Claims of entrepreneurs who are merchants within the meaning of the HGB put forward that these are their due under § 377 HGB inspection and complaint complied with properly in writing within 14 calendar days of receipt of goods. This notification obligation does not apply to customers who are consumers as defined in § 13 BGB.
(7) The period of limitation of entrepreneurs is 12 months for new goods, calculated from transfer of risk to the contractor; for used or special goods (Sonderposten) warranty for entrepreneurs is excluded. This shortening of the warranty obligation does not apply to customers who are consumers as defined in § 13 BGB.
11 Reservation of title
12 Payments, due dates, default of payment
13. Liability for defects of our Internet pages
14 Protection of intellectual property
15. Governing law
16 Information requirements
18 Orders from non EU countries such as Switzerland
19 Dispute Resolution in matters of consumer
1) Disputes with EU-wide online shopping can be easily solved in the future. For this, the EU adopted Directive 2013/11 / EU concerning alternative dispute resolution in consumer affairs and a corresponding Ordinance (Art. 14 of the ODR Regulation No. 524/2013).
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which can be assessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/